Jade Harmony Eco
Material: natural rubber; Dimensions: 68”, 74” and 80”; Cushion: 3/16”
7.6 Total Score
Our team's review
- Long durability
- Superior grip than most of typical yoga mats
- Right amount of cushion while still providing stability for standing poses
- Longer version has extra width and length.
- Relatively light to carry around with
- Great and vibrant colors choices
- Slight odor, which fades away relatively quickly
- Recommended to intense yoga practice
- Made of eco-friendly natural rubber
- They plant a tree for every mat sold
- The slip-resistance provides a safe and enjoyable practice
- It gets dirty quickly, but it is easy to clean
- A bit slippery on the first practices, once it is an “open-cell” mat.
- People with sensitive joints might need a cushier mat.
- Be caution in exposing the mat to sunlight, because it breaks down the mat.